The images on the following pages are provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Cornell University Photography owns and retains the copyrights to all images. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for NON-COMMERCIAL, PERSONAL use only.
- The images are provided to recipient as is. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Cornell University Photography and the user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between them related to images and may only be amended or otherwise modified by a written instrument executed by an authorized representative of Cornell University Photography.
- By entering this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Entrance to this web site is expressly on these terms and conditions which embody all of the understandings and obligations between the parties hereto.
In plain English, this means you may:
- Order a print or prints for personal use;
- Order a digital image to distribute digitally (for personal use only) or to make your own prints (for personal use only).
You may NOT:
- Publish, sell, modify, reuse, change, sample, or alter any image, in whole or in part, without the express prior written authorization of Cornell University Photography.
- Digital images will NOT be immediately downloadable after you complete your order. We optimize each photo individually to make sure we are delivering the best, highest-quality file to you. You will receive an email that will contain a link for you to download your image. Average turnaround is 2-3 business days.
- Digital images are more expensive because you are purchasing the right to reproduce the image as many times as you wish.
- If you do not find your college or school listed in the following pages, it means that Cornell University Photography did not cover your commencement ceremony. Many colleges and schools hire their own photographers to cover events. Please contact your college or school for more information.